Saturday 24 January 2015

My New Host Family!

DAY 71 : 23 January 2015

The drama is now officially over with, and I'm now in my new family enjoying my last 3 weeks here!
So on Sunday I moved in with Cristina (48) and Caterina (17) to their home in the very centre of Udine! 
They're both very lovely people, Cristina runs a sort of farm out of town, so she isn't home very often, so I spend most of my time with Caterina. 
On Monday I started at her school, Marinelli, which is actually quite good, and it's nice to be in a class with people more my age! 
Caterina loves cooking so we've had some cooking adventures already, brownies, pizza...

And I have also joined her gym for the next three weeks! We go a few times a week with a friend, Emma, and do the Zumba classes!
Me, Caterina, Emma at the gym

This weekend I'm spending with Cristina at her farm, which should be great! 
Loving my new family!

Love,
Jen
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen, well time is slipping by till you head home. We are glad you are enjoying your nice new family for the last few weeks in Italy and of course a farm experience will be something different. We have had a loooot of rain and out creek flooded and the dam is full. Anyway enjoy and we love you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete