Thursday 4 December 2014

CHRISTMAS TIME IN ITALY!

DAY 20 : 4 December 2014

Christmas has now officially come to Udine, with lots of decorations, lights, trees, even red carpets covering the streets of the town! 
Yesterday, I headed into the city to take some Christmas themed photos (and to eat some gelato, of course) with Natalie! 
So here's a quick gallery of what Christmas is starting to look like in Italy! 

Snowflakes in the street

Gelato!!

Some decorations in town


It may have been raining but that didn't stop us! 

And my favourite part of the centre right now...

I also went for a bit of a walk today..
The temperature at exactly 11:30 IN THE MORNING! (Plus the lovely camera quality of my phone)
And a lovely little place I stumbled upon...

This weekend happens to be a long weekend, with no school on Monday! So on Saturday we are heading to their home in the mountain town of Pontebba on Saturday, with a trip to Salzburg in Austria on Monday! And I'm heading to Florence with Natalie next Friday for the Student Exchange Florence Tour, which lasts for 3 days and we get to see all the sights of Florence... Can't wait! 

Love,
Jen







1 comment:

  1. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....that's cold, but you know what I love Europe in Xmas time, it always looks so pretty. Cant wait to hear about the holiday to the mountain and of course Florence. Jenny you will be blown away with Salzburg and wow at Xmas it is so special. I am so excited for you. Great photos by the way. Cameras feel the cold as well ....love you ������❄������

    ReplyDelete